Ellen Corey: Health & Wellness/Life Coach
Ellen is a National Board Certified- Health & Wellness Coach, a Certified Body Centered Coach and a Certified Wellness Practitioner with over 30 years of experience in helping clients to achieve their goals.
She coaches individuals, and small groups, to increase accountability, self confidence, and work-life balance. Skilled in creating the feeling of safety and total acceptance for her clients, Ellen assists them with the process of facing and removing the challenges that are holding them back from living their life to the fullest.
- National Board Certified- Health & Wellness Coach, NBC-HWC
- Certified Body Centered Coach, CBCC
- Certified Wellness Practitioner, CWP
- M.A. in Counseling: Pacific Lutheran University, Tacoma, WA
- B.A. in Psychology: Marymount College / Fordham University, NY
- A.A.S in Health and Wellness Promotion,The College of Lake County, Grayslake, IL
- Wellness Coaching Certificate: The College of Lake County, Grayslake, Il
- Consumer Wellness Advocate, Trainer
1. It is my belief that clients know the answers. It is the coaches job to
bring them to the surface of their consciousness.
2. Coaching is about growth and results embodied in positive sustainable
3. Change happens in a positive, supportive, non-judgemental environment.
4. I am skilled in creating a safe place to talk.