How many of us know someone who wants to make some life changes?
My name is Ellen Corey and I have over thirty years experience working with interpersonal relationships, first as a counselor, and now as National Board Certified- Health and Wellness Coach.
I coach, primarily women and girls, to increase:
Allowing them to overcome the obstacles to their success, and move forward with confidence.
Coaching Topics may include:
* Building self-confidence
* Addressing specific concerns such as: Bullying, Eating, Exercise
* Facing transition: Reclaiming Life after Job Loss, Divorce, Empty Nest
* Creating life balance: Overwhelmed, No "Me Time"
* Setting or revising life vision: Focusing on current desires
* Setting personal boundaries: When to say, "No"
* Creating Accountability and Time Management
Coaching is a guided journey. It is not therapy, consulting, or giving advice. It is uncovering the clients truth, without judgement, and encouraging positive forward movement for a lasting lifestyle change.
If it is your desire to live a more fulfilling life, please contact me. Sometimes, it just takes another person who cares to create an opportunity for change.